horaaudit adheres to and has certified compliance with with the US Privacy Shield framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information. horaaudit has certified that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to review updates that may occur.
Notice - What Information horaaudit Collects and How Logfuze uses that Information.
1. Horaaudit Service Registration. When you sign up for the HoraAudit Services, we collect your email address, name and other contact information. We also collect your payment information as well as other information required to configure, use, pay for, and receive support for the HoraAudit Services, and your IP address, time you visited, and cookies (collectively, “Customer Information”). A cookie is a piece of information that our webserver sends to your computer (actually to your browser file) when you access a website. Then when you come back our site will detect whether you have one of our cookies on your computer. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the site and help us analyze site usage more accurately. For instance, our site may set a cookie on your browser that keeps you from needing to remember and then enter a password more than once during a visit to the site.
2. Website usage. When you visit our website, we collect IP address information in order to provide you more relevant content.
3. Usage of Information. The information we collect is used to administer our business activities, including invoicing, customer support, track site usage and assist with website account session authentication and identification when you visit our site. Your email address will be used to notify you of critical updates, account information, and announcements. You can opt out of these emails if you like.
4. Onward Transfer - Third Party Service Providers.
4.1. HoraAudit customers. We may share information we collect with our third party data center service providers that assist with our provisioning of the HoraAudit Services. Third party service providers that we use are required to protect all data provided hereunder as HoraAudit confidential information, restricting transfer and disclosure to any other third party.
4.2. Website visitors. As you browse www.horaaudit.com, advertising cookies and cookies to assist in marketing our services to you will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. In addition, we use Google, Inc. to collect data to track and examine the use of www.horaaudit.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
4.3. HoraAudit may (can not?) be liable for the actions of the third parties to whom we send your information.
5. Credit Card Processing Provider. HoraAudit uses a third party credit card processing provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf, and is subject to confidentiality obligations restricting the disclosure of information collected to other third parties.
6. Attribution. HoraAudit may include a list of customers of the HoraAudit Services as well as testimonials on the HoraAudit website that contains a customer name, logo and associated employee name and title. Customer consents to such listing or posting of testimonials.
7. Public Forums. Any information you post on any HoraAudit provided blog, bulletin board or similar forum may be freely used by HoraAudit, any HoraAudit customer or any other visitor to such forum, and therefore, you shall have no expectation of privacy with any data included in such forum, and consent to such usage by any party mentioned herein, or any other third party.
8. Required by Law. HoraAudit reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
9. Retention. HoraAudit retains Customer Information for a period of five (5) years after you cease using the HoraAudit site.
10. HoraAudit does not respond to ‘Do Not Track’ browser signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Site or use the HoraAudit Service.
Data Integrity - Data Transacted through the HoraAudit Services.
1. HoraAudit will use personal information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. HoraAudit will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
2. When third party providers and developers use the HoraAudit Services, data is sent ("Published") and received ("Subscribed") through the HoraAudit Services. Aggregate, non-personally identifiable data Published to and Subscribed from the HoraAudit Services may be used by HoraAudit to help with the development, tuning and scaling of the HoraAudit Services, including the generation of reports. Reporting is used both for internal use and to provide reports available to the HoraAudit customer associated with such provided data. HoraAudit will keep all data private, and will not share data with any third parties, except as an aggregate across multiple HoraAudit customers (for example, advertising the total number of messages sent through the HoraAudit Service per day). Occasionally we may use the information collected herein to notify all our customers about new services or special offers.
3. Security - HoraAudit provides various levels of security and the ability to encrypt data to customers for data Published to the HoraAudit Services. Please check the HoraAudit documentation for up-to-date information on the various security levels offered to third party providers and developers by the HoraAudit Services. In addition,HoraAudit takes reasonable measures, including technical, physical, and administrative measures and training, designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized disclosure, access, alteration, and destruction. HoraAudit safeguards personal information according to established security standards and periodically assesses new technology for methods of protecting information. However, HoraAudit cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the HoraAudit website and HoraAudit Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
Access to your Information
You may contact HoraAudit to request Customer Information held by HoraAudit in order to correct, amend or delete information that is inaccurate. Contact information is provided further below.
Contacting Logfuze, Enforcement
5322, Fifteen Mile Road,
Suite C, Sterling Heights,
1888 5643 893